Registrant will be informed via e-mail within 1 working day.
With global growth drifting lower, our analysts expect a lacklustre 4Q23 equity performance. China has historically accounted for 30% of global growth. Absent a Chinese stimulus and interest rates remaining elevated, we are facing a sluggish environment for equities. Areas of growth for Singapore equities are banking, hospitality, utilities, and defence.
Interested in receiving market insights and learning about our Phillip Securities Research’s strategy for 4Q2023?
Join us online to get valuable insights from our Research Analysts:
October 7, Sat, 10 a.m. - 12 p.m. (Singapore Market)
October 9, Mon, 1 p.m. - 2 p.m. (Malaysia Market)
October 11, Wed, 1 p.m. - 2 p.m. (Thailand Market)
October 12, Thu, 1 p.m. - 2 p.m. (Indonesia Market)
October 12, Thu, 7:30 p.m. - 9 p.m. (US Market)
October 13, Fri, 1 p.m. - 2 p.m. (Japan Market)
October 17, Tue, 12 p.m. - 2 p.m. (China and Hong Kong Markets)
1) The seminar is prepared and will be presented by analysts of the Organisers(Phillip Securities Pte Ltd(“PSPL”)). The speakers and the Organisers are NOT licensees of Securities and Futures Commission.
2) The content and view do not represent Phillip Securities (Hong Kong) Limited
3) The QR codes presented in the event (if any, e.g. account opening) belongs to the Organisers.
4) The products presented may be unauthorized by Securities and Futures Commission, not suitable for you or not be available from our company.
5) While the e-seminar is held by the Organisers, your personal information will not be transferred to them.