Points to note:
A. Face-to-face Customers
Please visit our office in person with the following documents:
1. Account Opening Form
A. Phillip Securities (Hong Kong) Limited
B. Phillip Commodities (HK) Limited
C. Phillip Bullion Limited
D. Phillip Capital Management (HK) Ltd.
2. W-8BEN Form
3. Copy of valid identification document (e.g. HK Permanent ID Card/ Passport)
4. Proof of residential address within 3 months after issue (e.g. utility bills, bank statements)
5. Bank account supporting documents (e.g. ATM card, Passbook, Statement or Bank Account Reference Letter)
Reminder: Please read the relevant Client Agreement and Risk Disclosure before opening Trading Account.
B. Non face-to-face Customers
You can open an account by post. Please mail the above-listed required documents to the below address: Phillip Securities (HK) Limited, 11-12/F United Centre, 95 Queensway, Admiralty, Hong Kong:
Additionally, customers must choose one of the procedures below to verify his/ her true identity:
(A) Mail a crossed personal cheque of HK$10,000. This deposit can be used for trading.
The cheque must satisfy the following requirements:
1 Cheque made payable to the relevant Company names;
2 Must be a personal cheque drawn on a licensed bank in Hong Kong; and
3 Must bear identical name and signature as shown on Account Opening form.
all mailed documents by notary public or professionals (e.g. lawyer, certified public accountant, branch manager of a bank or any other licensed registered person).
C. Company Account
Please submit the following corporate documents:
1. Certificate of Incorporation*
2. Business Registration Certificate*
3. Proof of address (within 3 months)*
4. List and identification of Directors and Authorized Signatories*
5. List and identification of shareholders and ultimate beneficiaries*
6. Company Search (within 6 months)/ Certificate of Incumbency (within 6 months)*
7. Memorandum and Article of Association*
8. Board Resolutions
9. Letter of Guarantee with guarantor’s address proof (identification of guarantor if other than director or shareholder)
10. Latest Audited Accounts/ Certificate of Good Standing
11. W-8BEN-E Form
Item 1 to 7 should be certified by designated persons (e.g. Phillip employees, lawyer, certified public accountant, branch manager of a bank, or any other licensed person).
Note: Any transaction, movement and position traded through our companies will be reflected in client’s daily and monthly statement. Please review carefully.