Points to note:
A. Face-to-face Customers
Please visit our office in person with the following documents:
1. Account Opening Form
A. Phillip Securities (Hong Kong) Limited
B. Phillip Commodities (HK) Limited
C. Phillip Bullion Limited
D. Phillip Capital Management (HK) Ltd.
2. W-8BEN Form
3. Copy of valid identification document (e.g. HK Permanent ID Card/ Passport)
4. Proof of residential address within 3 months after issue (e.g. utility bills, bank statements)
Reminder: Please read the relevant Client Agreement and Risk Disclosure before opening Trading Account.
B. Non face-to-face Customers
You can open an account by post. Please mail the above-listed required documents to the below address: Phillip Securities (HK) Limited, 11-12/F United Centre, 95 Queensway, Admiralty, Hong Kong:
Additionally, customers must choose one of the procedures below to verify his/ her true identity:
(A) Mail a crossed personal cheque of HK$10,000. This deposit can be used for trading.
The cheque must satisfy the following requirements:
1 Cheque made payable to the relevant Company names;
2 Must be a personal cheque drawn on a licensed bank in Hong Kong; and
3 Must bear identical name and signature as shown on Account Opening form.
all mailed documents by notary public or professionals (e.g. lawyer, certified public accountant, branch manager of a bank or any other licensed registered person).
(C) Customers can visit our designated law firms in China for witness services. Please contact our Customer Service Department for further details.
Witness services available in:
Beijing, Changchun, Changsha, Changzhou, Chongqing, Guangzhou, Harbin, Haikou, Hangzhou, Hefei, Jilin, Jinan, Kunming, Nanjing, Nantong, Inner Mongolia, Qingdao, Shanghai, Shenyang, Shenzhen, Chengdu, Taiyuan, Tianjin, Urumqi, Wuxi, Xiamen, Xining, Yinchuan, Zhoushan, Nanchang, Nanning, Suzhou, Yellowstone, Zhuhai, Wenzhou, Ningbo, Dalian, Lhasa, Quanzhou, Xinglin
C. Company Account
Please submit the following corporate documents:
1. Certificate of Incorporation*
2. Business Registration Certificate*
3. Proof of address (within 3 months)*
4. List and identification of Directors and Authorized Signatories*
5. List and identification of shareholders and ultimate beneficiaries*
6. Company Search (within 6 months)/ Certificate of Incumbency (within 6 months)*
7. Memorandum and Article of Association*
8. Board Resolutions
9. Letter of Guarantee with guarantor’s address proof (identification of guarantor if other than director or shareholder)
10. Latest Audited Accounts/ Certificate of Good Standing
11. W-8BEN-E Form
Item 1 to 7 should be certified by designated persons (e.g. Phillip employees, lawyer, certified public accountant, branch manager of a bank, or any other licensed person).
Unless receive special approval, we do not accept account opening applications from the following companies:
1. Licensed corporations without FATCA registration; or
2. Entities registered in the U.S.A
Note: Any transaction, movement and position traded through our companies will be reflected in client’s daily and monthly statement. Please review carefully.