Mainland clients can open ICBC (Asia) account through witness service by ICBC (China) and without visit Hong Kong. It can convenient Phillips' client to transfer fund from Phillip account to clients bank account.
A. Application procedure
Mainland clients need to process the following procedures in Mainland:
- Open ICBC (China) bank account (the applicants need to make an appointment)
- Open ICBC (Asia) through ICBC(China)
- Apply ICBC (Asia) online banking
For more detail, please click here.
B. Documents requirements
- China's Permanent ID Card
- Permit or Passport (Effective endorsement more than three months)
- Address proof (i.e. banking statement, Electricity bill, Phone bill, lease agreement and so on. All the documents should not exceed last 3 months).
Also, client can login ICBC (Asia) website to submit online application form in advance before go to ICBC (China) for the formal witness service procedures.
C. Withdrawal Procedure
After the completion of ICBC (Asia) bank account, client can withdraw on the following ways:
First, clients are required to inform their Account Executive or Customer Service Officer accordingly. Instructions given before 09:20 will be processed on the same day, otherwise they will be processed on the following transaction day. The fund will be credited to the client’s ICBC (Asia) account.
After that, client can use ICBC (Asia) "Online banking" to transfer the fund to their ICBC (China) bank account.