- Capital Management
- Market Info
- Education Center
- Phillip Apps
- Customer Service
- About Us
Surplus Cash Facility
When making payments, please confirm that the correct mobile phone number 96908828 is entered, and that the payee name displayed is Phillip Securities (Hong Kong) Ltd .
What are the benefits of using FPS?
We are offering a new service that not only allows clients to make deposits in near-real-time, but also:
1. No need to provide additional supporting documents to confirm the deposit.
2. Clients’ deposits will also be reflected in POEMS/SATS within five minutes, depends on payment bank.
3. Support 24/7 depositing.
With this system, clients can enjoy the increased efficiency of FPS, without having to worry about calling or sending deposit proof to us.
Please note that in order for clients to not need to provide a deposit confirmation to us, that your:
1) depositing bank account must be the same bank account as one of your registered accounts with Phillip;
2) account number at Phillip (eg. P123456) must be typed in the reference section, with no spaces or other characters(3rd party deposits are NOT accepted, please see FAQ 6); and
3) depositing bank account name must be the exact same name as your registered name at Phillip.
Please note that this service is currently only available for Hong Kong local stock, and only supports Hong Kong Dollars (HKD) at present.
Clients should notify our Company immediately via designated electronic channels or phone calls to our Sales and Customers Services Hotline at (852) 2277 6666 / 2277 6555 after deposit completed. Please do not dial other telephone numbers of our Company for deposit notification
To protect clients’ interests, clients can come in-person to our Company’s Head Office for handling the deposit.
Cheque deposited to Securities / Stock Options Accounts should be made payable to "輝立証券 (香港) 有限公司" or "Phillip Securities (HK) Limited".
Cheque deposited to Futures / Forex Accounts should be made payable to "輝立商品 (香港) 有限公司" or "Phillip Commodities (HK) Limited".
Cheque deposited to Bullion Accounts should be made payable to "Phillip Bullion Limited".
Trading is allowed for clients only after relevant bank has successfully completed the cheque clearing process.
Payment made after 17:00 on trading day will be updated to your securities trading A/C in next trading day.
Please note that our Company does not accept deposit from third party(parties)
Please make the cheque payable to「Phillip Bullion Limited」。
PHILLIP BULLION LIMITED
|渣打銀行 STANDARD CHARTERED BANK||447-1-689867-8||港元(HKD)|
|渣打銀行 STANDARD CHARTERED BANK||447-1-689871-6||美元(USD)|
|匯豐銀行 HONG KONG BANK||808-695092-292||港元(HKD)|
|匯豐銀行 HONG KONG BANK||808-695092-274||美元(USD)|
|中國銀行 BANK OF CHINA||012-806-1-0273259||港元(HKD)|
For your convenience you are not required to inform or provide us with any deposit notification. The amount will be automatically reflected on your account of that day^.
^All deposits made before 5pm will be processed and shown in the daily statement of that day. Deposits made after 5pm will be processed in the next working day.
Mainland clients can open ICBC (Asia) account through witness service by ICBC (China) and without visit Hong Kong. It can convenient Phillips' client to transfer fund from Phillip account to clients bank account.
A. Application procedure
Mainland clients need to process the following procedures in Mainland:
For more detail, please click here.
B. Documents requirements
Also, client can login ICBC (Asia) website to submit online application form in advance before go to ICBC (China) for the formal witness service procedures.
C. Withdrawal Procedure
After the completion of ICBC (Asia) bank account, client can withdraw on the following ways:
First, clients are required to inform their Account Executive or Customer Service Officer accordingly. Instructions given before 09:20 will be processed on the same day, otherwise they will be processed on the following transaction day. The fund will be credited to the client’s ICBC (Asia) account.
After that, client can use ICBC (Asia) "Online banking" to transfer the fund to their ICBC (China) bank account.
1. Please note that we only transfer funds from your Securities/ Commodities/ Bullion account to client's pre-registered bank account (to nearby area only), and clients are required to inform their Account Executive or Customer Service Officer accordingly. Instructions given before 09:20* will be processed on the same day, otherwise they will be processed on the following transaction day. Also, the administration fees will be applied if clients withdraw fund except to the local bank in Hong Kong Dollar, China Yuan (CNY) and U.S. Dollar; or the transfer will be taken by Telegraphic Transfer.
2. Funds will always be transferred to client's pre-registered bank account by cheque on the following conditions:
3. Instructions given before cut-off time of transferring money within client's account (before 15:30 of each transaction day) will be processed on the same day, otherwise the transfer will be processed in the next transaction day.
4. The fund withdrawal of the client who has registered the Phillip HKD money market fund may not be handled accordingly due to the uncertain market value of Phillip HKD money market fund.
Client need to submit “Request for Fund Transfer” form to Bullion Department for transferring fund from Securities/ Commodities Account to Bullion Account by fax (852)2277-6866 or email (email@example.com). Please contact Bullion Department at (852)2277 6711 to confirm the payment.
Client need to submit “Client Money Standing Authority” Form for transferring fund form Bullion Account to Securities/ Commodities Account during open Bullion Account. Please contact Bullion Department at (852)2277-6711 to request fund transfer.
Online onboarded clients must make fund deposit via online banking to or withdrawal from Client’s Phillip account through their designated bank account. The following deposit channels are not applicable for the online onboarded clients: Standard Chartered Bank “Easy Pay” Account, the Bill Payment function of Bank of China Internet Banking and “PPS”.
Online onboarded clients must show that the debited bank account of the transfer is identical to the designated bank account on all deposit proofs. Otherwise, the transfer may be reversed. Phillip does not accept deposit confirmation via other methods (e.g. telephone) for online onboarded clients.
Online onboarded clients will be required to visit our head office or branch in person with the original copy of the deposit slips and the identity document provided at the time of the account opening for identity authentication before crediting the deposit to the client’s Phillip account.
Registering an additional Designated Bank Account
Online onboarded clients must transfer not less than HKD 10,000 to the designated bank account of Phillip Securities (Hong Kong) Limited for the first deposit and email the deposit proofs to Customer Service (firstname.lastname@example.org).
In order for withdrawal instruction to be done on the same day, clients need to five the instruction to their Account Executive before 9:20am; otherwise the withdrawal will be processed on the following business day. Please be reminded that the fund could only transfer from client’s Phillip account to the client’s designated bank account. In addition, if clients withdraw fund to overseas bank OR withdraw funds in a currency other than Hong Kong Dollar, China Yuan (CNY) and U.S. Dollar to a local bank, the transfer conducted by Telegraphic Transfer. The associated administrative fees will be passed on to the client.
*Please note that our Company does not accept deposit from third party(parties)