Phillip HKD Money Market Fund
Last Update: November 27, 2017
Important Notes and and Risk Disclosure Statement
A) Important Notes
- Investment in Phillip HKD Money Market Fund (“Fund”) is not the same as placing funds on deposit with a bank or deposit-taking institution. The Manager has no obligation to redeem units at the offer value and the Fund is not subject to the supervision of the Hong Kong Monetary Authority.
- The Fund available in this website is subject to the applicable terms and conditions set out in its offering document(s) which may include, without limitation, term sheet, fund prospectus, fact sheets, marketing materials and all other relevant documents and materials. Client should carefully read all of the relevant Fund's offering documents including risk factors before deciding whether to invest in it. Any offer or application to subscribe for any Fund via Phillip Capital Management (HK) Limited (the“Company“) shall be subject to acceptance by the Company in its sole discretion and to the terms and conditions of the Company governing its investment fund services (as each of them may be amended by the Company from time to time).Client should undertake their own research and study before they trade or invest. Client should carefully consider whether trading or investment are suitable in light of their own financial position and investment objectives.
- Prior to investing in Fund, Client should carefully consider (a) the possible tax consequences, (b) the legal requirements and (c) any foreign exchange control requirements which Client might encounter under the laws of the countries of their incorporation, citizenship, residence or domicile which might be relevant to the purchase, sale, subscription, holding, conversion or disposal of the shares or units in Investment Fund.
- The information contained in this website is for general information only on an "as is" basis without our warranty of any kind and may be changed at any time without prior notice.
- No information contained in this website should be regarded as an offer to sell, to subscribe, or advice or recommendation. Client should consult independent professional adviser before making any investment, financial decision or purchasing Fund.
- Client should be aware that any information regarding prices of Fund presented in this website is on a delayed basis. All prices are dependent upon market conditions and the terms are liable to change and completion in the final documentation. Unit or share price of Fund presented in this section are indicative only and does not represent the actual subscription price or the redemption price. All prices are subject to final confirmation by the Company.
- Fund described in this website are not available to all persons in all geographic locations. Only persons who are permitted by applicable law may browse the information and / or accept the services and products described in this website. Persons accessing these pages are required to ensure that they are aware of and observe all relevant restrictions that apply to them and are responsible for satisfying themselves that they may do so under the laws or the jurisdiction from which access is obtained to this section.
- By using this section of the website, each user agrees to be bound by the contents of this disclaimer, as it may be amended by the Company from time to time and posted onto this section.
B)Risk Disclosure Statement
- Investment in Fund involves significant risks. It is impossible to describe every risk associated with such an investment that is relevant to Client. Before making your investment decision, Client should carefully read the offering documents of the relevant Fund including, in particular, the sections about risks and ensure you fully understand the nature and all the risks associated with an investment in the Fund and are willing to assume such risks.
- Although investment may bring profit opportunities, each investment product or service involves potential risks. Due to dynamic changes in the market, the price movement and volatility of investment products may not be the same as expected by Client. Client’s fund may increase or reduce due to the purchase or sale of investment products. The value of Fund may go up as well as down and the Fund may become valueless. Therefore, Client may not receive any return from Fund.
Investment involves risks. The Fund is subject to investment risk, credit risk, interest rate risk, sovereign debt risks, liquidity risk, concentration risk, valuation risk, credit rating risk and currency risk, etc. Investors may be subject to losses. There is no guarantee in respect of repayment of principal. Past performance is not indicative of future performance. Part of Client’s investment may not be able to liquidate immediately under critical/fluctuate market situation. The investment decision is made by Client but Client should not invest in these products unless the intermediary who sells them to Client has explained to Client that these products are suitable for Client having regard to their financial situation, investment experience and investment objectives. Before making any investment decisions, Client should consider their own financial situation, investment objectives and experiences, risk acceptance and ability to understand the nature and risks of the relevant product.