- 工作 :
- We are seeking SENIOR PROGRAMMER / professionals who are passionate about building a world class multi-asset and multi-currency global back office system. The successful candidates will be required to thoroughly test and adapt the system to be used by the various overseas offices within the Group. If necessary, they will be asked to station overseas for short spell to assist the local back office team to roll out the system. They will need to work closely with teams from the various middle and front office systems developed in house or by vendors to facilitate system integration.
- 資歷 :
- University degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- 3 years working experience in software development and support is preferable.
- Experience in programming using .NET technology (VB.NET, C#), MSSQL2000 and 2008
- Experienced in iOS and Android development is an added advantage
- Handle Global projects with overseas colleagues, willing to travel overseas
- Self-Motivated, strong in problem solving and analysis
- Candidate with less experience will be considered for PROGRAMMER
- Fresh graduate will also be considered
If you are looking for an environment of growth and opportunities, please click ‘Apply Now’ to submit a full resume, stating present and expected salary to P&A Department, Phillip Securities Group, 11/F., United Centre, 95 Queensway, Hong Kong, Attn: Personnel and Administration Department or fax to 2277 6808.